Canon IP 7240 and 3D Sublimation
Black Friday Combo Sales!
– Canon PIXMA iP7240
High performance photo printer with 5 individual inks, Wi-Fi connectivity and smartphone printing. Low-profile design with two fully integrated paper trays, Auto Duplex and Direct Disc Print.
– 3D Sublimation Machine & Accessories
– 1 Free Pack of Sublimation Paper (100 Sheet)
Own it, for just NGN 202k
Introducing the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5500 Series. These color multifunction devices were designed as reliable, durable products that can easily integrate with Canon’s holistic business Solutions with a strong emphasis placed on ease of use, outstanding image quality, fast color in a compact size, and a focus on authentication.
Professionaly crafted with photographers in mind, the Canon Pro 1000 17″ printer offers a wide color gamut that accurately reproduces even the most difficult colors.
- The LUCIA PRO 11-color plus Chroma Optimizer ink system
- The L-COA PRO high-precision control engine performs high-speed processing of massive volumes of image data, generates the printing data, and controls the optimal ink layout.
- Print on paper ranging in size from 4×6 to 17×22.
- Built in Ethernet connectivity.
- Mobile device printing allows you to print from almost any device you want, with drivers for iOS, Android, Windows 10 and more.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Andriod enabled device using Mopria
- Canon PRINT app
- Wireless PictBridge to print directly
- Only uses power when it needs
A 44-inch wide powerhouse printing system designed to enhance productivity for medium to large workgroups, with dual media rolls and high-speed throughput, the imagePROGRAF iPF840 printer is a complete production printing solution. With incredible line accuracy, a 320GB hard drive, excellent media handling, and support for HP-GL/2 and HP RTL files, the iPF840 printer is an easy-to-use high production printing solution for any professional with a need for producing intricately detailed full-color renderings, CAD drawings, GIS maps and other large-format output.
Equipped with two media rolls and the automatic roll switch feature, the iPF840 eliminates the cause of many bottlenecks in busy printing environments. Switch between different media type, sizes or use two rolls of the same paper for printing of large, consecutive jobs.
The built-in 320GB hard drive makes handling multiple complex jobs simple, especially in shared printer environments. Relieve workload from your computer, store and retrieve print jobs with the touch of a button, and utilize a Remote User Interface and password-protected mailboxes to keep your workgroup productive. The iPF840 printers Economy Print Mode helps lower cost-per-print while the sub-ink tank system enables hot-swap ink replacement for continuous printing.